Our truly incredible network of individuals offer an amazing array of skills and expertise from accountacy, teaching, photography and of course horticulture. There are also resources begging to be shared..whether its seeds, tools, or a van.
On the flip side, new groups and even older ones are often on the hunt for particular skills or useful bits and pieces to get them going and growing.
So this year's Conference kicked off an exchange of Offers and Asks - some ideas below - and we want to hear what you would like to contribute or benefit from...
Please let us know what you are after or for more any information on the below contact [email protected]
- A 6 week Grow Your Own Leaders course to bring together existing volunteers and activists and recruit new ones.
- Tours of Todmorden - take a visit to Todmorden
- Use DO IT to recruit volunteers or plunder our free resources
- Learn about soil science aquaponic and hydroponics on a free course for IE members at the Incredible Aqua Garden (first come first served!)
- Inspire you volunteers with a presentation from Pam Warhurst and IE Ltd team
- Get hands on support to make your group financially thrive from the Growing Together team
- Connect with your IE neighbour via the Incredible Network
- Seed swaps - Great idea, we'll have a think about how IE can help and gather info on existing events..
- Visits to local groups and gardens - The IE network will be in touch to see who is in your neighbourhood!
- Getting People More People Involved - Have you checked out our Volunteer resources?
- Getting the Soil Right - Great idea for a new resource and perhaps the Aqua Garden courses above could help?
- Building Raised beds - this Numpties Guide to Raised Beds may help with theory, we'll scout around for the brawn!
- Promotional stickers like we saw at the conference - We'll pop some on the website for you to download!